ESI Technology are proud to be at the forefront of the industry leading USB Pressure Transducer technology.
Our designers and engineers are constantly updating and improving the user interface for both the standard GS4200-USB and the high speed GD4200-USB units.
Our streamlined, easy to operate USB units already offer a host of outstanding features, including;
- Measuring & recording up to 16 pressure inputs in one test
- The ability to rename sensors, making them easily identifiable during test/ monitoring conditions.
- Compare outputs from two (or more) connected transducers
- Data recovery facility in cases of power outages (inc. the ability to recover most of the data from the affected test)
- Option to enable “Auto Software Update “ensuring that all users will have the very latest version of the software for the life of the product.
ESI Technology regularly issue updates to the software, in some cases to eliminate bugs and glitches, but in the majority of cases to add new features to the software. We recently, at the request of customers, released a leak testing feature, to enable easy pressure leak testing for manufacturers, installers, and maintainers of pressure systems.
In our latest update we further refined this feature to enable the pressure test to accept pressure drops to two decimal places. In this update we also added a feature that allows the graph screen and printed report to show the x axis (time) in elapsed time or system time.
We have also introduced a popup screen to alert users when the test parameters have surpassed their set limits, meaning operators do not need to constantly monitor the screen for pressure variances. The software now simply logs and informs users of the time and pressure level at the point of alarm. It is also now possible to move alarm levels during a test, rather than starting a new test.
Markers have always been an important feature of the software as this allows users to flag times throughout the test they want to analyse further. There is now an option to remove or add markers after the test has completed, enabling more useful reports to be created.
ESI Technology have a policy of constantly updating the USB software, if there is a feature you would like to see, or you feel would be a good addition to the software, please advise [email protected], and we can evaluate the feasibility of including this on future updates.