Teledyne FLIR preparation course for a qualification as a category 1 certified thermographer explains the basics of infrared, how to operate an infrared camera under different conditions and for various purposes, how to appropriately judge a measurement situation in the field and how to identify potential error sources to enable participants to undertake infrared inspections following written guidelines and report the inspection results.
In this course covers:
- Introduction to thermography
- Camera operation
- Basic physics of heat
- Basics of infrared physics
- Thermal pattern recognition and infrared applications
- Infrared temperature measurement techniques
- Qualitative and quantitative thermography
- Inspection routines and reporting
- Hands-on laboratory sessions
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST here
The content of the course complies with the requirements of ISO 18436-7.
Part No.: ITC-CER-5101
Duration: 35-40 hours (4-5 days)