10x Faster than Fast Ethernet
Brainboxes new Gigabit Ethernet Switch offers 5 unmanaged Ethernet ports within a compact, wall-mountable enclosure.
With data transmission at 1000 Mbs per second; the Gigabit standard provides simultaneous sending and receiving of data at a speed 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet.
Backwards compatible; the SW-015 can plug into older networks, and connect to devices that are 10Mbs, Fast Ethernet (100Mbs) or Gigabit, whilst detecting the highest common speed between both ends of the connection.
As with all Ethernet Switches in the Brainboxes range – the SW-015 can be powered from +5VDC to +30VDC, and has a wide operating temperature range (-100C to +600C /-140F to +1400C.)
Connection monitoring automatically powers down devices when not in use for optimum energy efficiency.
At a glance:
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports – bi-directional data flow at super-fast speed
- No software required – simply plug in and connect
- Backwards compatible – plug into older networks & connect to existing devices
- Wide operating temperature range (-10ºC to +60ºC/-14ºF to +140ºF)
- Wide voltage input range (+5V to +30V) – can be powered by varied sources
- Compact design
- Integral wall mount – efficient use of space