London, UK, 2nd September 2019 – Schneider Electric, the leader in energy management and innovation, will showcase a wide range of its latest products and solutions for oil and gas at Offshore Europe 2019.
The event promises to bring together some of the biggest offshore E&P professionals for the opportunity to share their expertise and discuss the most significant technologies in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Exhibiting at Hall 3, Stand 3C30, Schneider Electric will have specialist areas at their stand focusing on particular hardware segments open to visitors throughout the show, including:
- Integrated Power and Process – IoT enabled, open and interoperable system architecture that allows companies to seamlessly connect, collect, analyse and act on data in real time from power systems and process control systems in a single architecture.
- Functional Safety PLC – introducing the world’s first high-end programmable automation controller with Ethernet built right into its core, the Modicon M580 Safety ePAC
- Variable action speed drives – introducing a wide range of variable speed drives and soft starters offering a powerful and reliable combination for your motor control solutions
- Safety Systems – introducing Tricon CX the most advanced safety system from Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Triconex safety instrumented system range
- Continuous process – introducing the latest field devices that can help operators monitor and control flow, pressure, temperature and many other data points in their facilities
“This event is all about embracing the latest technologies that will help increase performance and safety in the oil and gas industry. As the grid becomes increasingly digitised, the pressure is increasing on the industry to bring more connectivity into operations. This opportunity to network with other experts in the sector is crucial to ensure the UK oil and gas industry becomes more innovative when it comes to controlling plants and facilities”, said Anthony Brayford, Segment Director Oil and Gas, UK&I at Schneider Electric.
“By leveraging the latest Internet of Things advancements, operators will be able to break down the barriers between their power and process control systems. This will ultimately give them unprecedented insight and control over operations in the long term. I hope this year’s event teaches and encourages those in the sector to diversify their operations and embrace a new range of products for the oil and gas industry.”
For more information and the chance to speak to some of the Schneider Electric experts about EcoStruxure-ready products and solutions, visit Hall 3 Stand 3C30.