50% off SKY Server and 20% off Intel Xenon Silver 4215 2.5G 11M processor and available from stock
Short depth server for space limited applications
Advantech a global leader in Industrial IoT, offer short-depth servers for space limited applications which are designed to optimise performance and throughput of 5G, vRAN, MEC and IoT applications at the network’s edge. The SKY-2223D OTII compliant server has a dual socket P supporting 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® scalable processors with Intel QAT and DPDK supported.
This powerful bundled package of processor and chassis is available with very competitive pricing of 50% off SKY Server and 20% off Intel Xenon Silver 4215 2.5G 11M processor and can be delivered from stock.
Key features include:
- Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) supporting 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with Intel QAT and DPDK supported.
- Short-depth chassis design with optional tool-less slide rail or 2-post mounting kit
- 6x 10G SFP+; 2x M.2 2280 SATAIII/NVMe
- 6x 2.5″ SATAIII or 2x 2.5″ SATAIII plus 4x 2.5″ NMVe/SATAIII by SKU
- PCIe expansion up to 4x FHFL PCIe Gen3x16, or 2x FHFL PCIe Gen3x16 plus 4x FHFL PCIe Gen3x8, or 2x Double Width FHFL PCIe Gen3x16 plus 2x FHHL PCIe Gen3x8
- Time synchronisation (1588v2, GPS, 1pps + ToD)
The SKY-2223D is one of the wide range of Advantech cloud, networking products and servers for industrial, telecom and cloud applications.
For more information call freephone 0800-2426-8080 or email [email protected].
To see Advantech’s wide range of smart cellular routers and gateways or more information regarding other products, please contact your local sales support team, visit Advantech at www.advantech.com/en-eu or visit their website.